For Immediate Release: Monday, March 23, 2015
Media Contact: Suzanne McDonald
Founder, Newport Interactive Marketers
107 Old Beach Road
Newport RI 02840
Learn From Your Competition to Get Ahead
NEWPORT, RI – Grab your trench coat and pack those night-vision goggles because we’re about to learn the most strategic way to spy on our competitors. Big Fish Results founder Tony Guarnaccia will share how to adapt the digital marketing strategy, normally reserved for big budgets, at the Newport Interactive Marketers networking-learning event on Tuesday, April 7.
Guarnaccia will share the same tactics that Big Fish utilizes to lead their clients to success:
• Audience – competitor size and market share, site referral mix
• Reach – traffic sources, paid vs. organic reach, seasonality and traffic trends
• SEO – organic rankings, backlink analysis, fast-moving and trending search terms
• Digital Advertising – advertising spend, ad copy and banner ad designs
• Social Media – shares, likes, fans, followers, reach and engagement
Learn how to become the “Big Fish” in your market.
This Newport Interactive Marketers event is free to attend; please register at bit.ly/NIMevents
Newport Interactive Marketers is sponsored by web specialists Designated Editor, named Newport County Chamber of Commerce Microbusiness of the Year and International Business Award Internet/New Media Company of the Year.
Many thanks to venue sponsor Midtown Oyster Bar.
What: Learn From Your Competition to Get Ahead with Newport Interactive Marketers networking-learning group
When: Tuesday, April 7, 2015. 6-9 p.m. Networking 6-7; presentation follows
Where: Midtown Oyster Bar, 345 Thames St., Newport, RI 02840
Cost: FREE, please preregister
Contact: Sue@Designated Editor.com